- 12mm Tiger Eye.
Golden Tiger's eye is a very protective stone. It has powerful, dynamic energy with a watchful quality to it. This is a powerful stone that helps you to release fear and anxiety and aids harmony and balance.
It helps the wearer make decisions with discernment and understanding, unclouded by your emotions. It is an excellent gemstone that will prevent you from becoming extreme. This stone increases your energy levels and physical strength.
Golden Tiger's Eye is a gemstone that sees the essence of things intuitively. It will help you to find clear answers. It also supports acquiring opportunities and leads to success.
It is believed that the gemstone increases in power according to the wearer’s effort and hard work.
In terms of colour, the Golden Tiger’s Eye is brighter than the normal Tiger’s Eye. In terms of supplies, the Golden Tiger's Eye is rarer that the general Yellow Tiger's Eye, therefore the price is higher as well.
This stone is perfect for people who constantly need to acquire business leads. It is believed to bring forth potential and quality customers to the wearer. It is a gemstone that opens the door of success.
This stone is beneficial for those who wish to improve their career in a leadership position or as a speaker, supervisor or project leader.
Conditions of Use:
1) Our ring sizers are provided free-of-charge for customers who have made a purchase but who are unsure about their ring size.
2) All our sizes are indicated on the product page under 'Ring Size' selection.
3) Please note that some designs do not come in half size. Therefore, you will have to choose the closest size available for the design.
4) Under rare situations where your size is unavailable for a particular design, we will issue you with store credits of the same amount, to make another purchase.
5) The Ring sizer usually reaches your mailbox by express mail around afternoon within Singapore the next working day. For international customers, it will take a few days more.
Printable DIY Ring Size Measuring Kit
1) All our sizes are indicated on the product page under 'Ring Size' selection.
2) Please note that some designs do not come in half size. Therefore, you will have to choose the closest size available for the design.
Common Ring Size Reference Chart
More detailed version below
International Ring Size Detailed Conversion Chart
Singapore: Approx. 2 to 14 days.
Rest of Asia: Approx. 5 to 14 days.
International: Approx. 7 to 14 days.
Standard delivery applies to all products unless otherwise stated. Please note that the above shipping times are just estimated quotes by the courier companies. Hence we cannot be liable or held responsible for any delays after dispatch. Delays do occasionally happen as there are many uncontrollable factors in the process of shipment and production especially during peak periods. Please rest assure that Tiara.com.sg will do our utmost to limit any difficulties that may arise.