Provided free-of-charge to customers in Singapore who are unsure about their ring size. Select 'Not sure, send me a Ring Sizer' below to have it mailed to you around 1 to 2 working days.
Tiara uses US sizing, approx 1/2 of SG size. eg. SG16 is US8.
For international customers, please print the ring sizer here.
- 4 Carats Silver Plated Ring.
- Top Grade Cubic Zirconia Simulated Diamonds.
- Excellent Clarity & Proportion.
- Exquisite Craftmanship.
- Surface Width: 8mm.
What is Cubic Zirconia?
Cubic Zirconia (also known as CZ) is similar to a diamond with its brilliance and crystal clarity. It is created in a lab yet it dazzles with a brilliant sparkle like a diamond.
Cubic zirconia is colorless, hard, and flawless and most cannot tell the difference between a cubic zirconia and a diamond with naked eyes.
It looks so much like a diamond and is an affordable alternative to diamonds. It is clear and flawless enough to rate a "D" on the diamond scale for color. Cubic zirconia started being produced in 1976 because of its diamond-like qualities and overall durability.
Is cubic zirconia a diamond?
Cubic zirconia is not a diamond though it is difficult for the naked eye to tell the difference between a cubic zirconia and a diamond.
Many people, unless they have a trained eye or a special instrument, cannot tell the difference between the two. It is a stone that is as brilliant as a diamond but much more affordable. It is almost as hard as diamond on the Mohs scale of hardness. Cubic zirconia is an 8.5 and a diamond is a 10.
What is the cubic zirconia price?
Compared to diamonds cubic zirconia is more affordable. However, today these stones can come in exceptionally high quality and be priced rather high. To determine the price of cubic zirconia, you would have to know what the carat weight is.
They are not priced nearly as high as diamonds, but they can be quite expensive. As with anything, some cubic zirconia stones are better than others, and the only real way that it can be distinguished is through a jeweler’s loupe (a magnifier).
Care for Cubic ZirconiaCubic zirconia is easy to care for and requires little effort to maintain. Avoid rough handling and store items of jewelry separately to avoid scratches. Wash gently in lukewarm soapy water.
Conditions of Use:
1) Our ring sizers are provided free-of-charge for customers who have made a purchase but who are unsure about their ring size.
2) All our sizes are indicated on the product page under 'Ring Size' selection.
3) Please note that some designs do not come in half size. Therefore, you will have to choose the closest size available for the design.
4) Under rare situations where your size is unavailable for a particular design, we will issue you with store credits of the same amount, to make another purchase.
5) The Ring sizer usually reaches your mailbox by express mail around afternoon within Singapore the next working day. For international customers, it will take a few days more.
Printable DIY Ring Size Measuring Kit
1) All our sizes are indicated on the product page under 'Ring Size' selection.
2) Please note that some designs do not come in half size. Therefore, you will have to choose the closest size available for the design.
Common Ring Size Reference Chart
More detailed version below
International Ring Size Detailed Conversion Chart
Normal Delivery: Approx. 5 - 14 working days.
Express Delivery: Approx. 2 - 4 working days.
Same Day Delivery: Within 24 hours (+$25).
FREE SHIPPING within Singapore (Express / Normal)
Normal Delivery: Approx. 5 - 15 working days.
Express Delivery: Approx. 2 - 6 working days (+S$25).
Same Day : Not applicable
FREE SHIPPING for Normal International Delivery.
Express International Delivery : S$25
Standard delivery applies to all products unless otherwise stated. Please note that the above shipping times are just estimated quotes by the courier companies. Hence we cannot be liable or held responsible for any delays after dispatch. Delays do occasionally happen as there are many uncontrollable factors in the process of shipment, customization and production especially during peak periods and also during this COVID-19 situation. Please rest assure that Tiara.com.sg will do our utmost to limit any difficulties that may arise.